October 3rd, 2011

Traders at the NYSE Wish Erin Burnett Good Luck on Tonight's Debut

CNN's Alison Kosik took to the floor of the New York Stock Exchange to see if anyone remembered that other reporter who used to cover the markets–Erin Burnett. Turns out traders haven't forgotten, and they've got a lot to say about Erin and her new show, Erin Burnett OutFront, which debuts at 7 p.m. tonight on CNN.

Filed under: Inside Out
  1. full tv episodes online free

I will immediately grab your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please let me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

April 2, 2012 at 4:33 am | Reply
  2. Keyser

I miss Erin on CNBC... She was the voice of reason when Jim Crammer started frothing at the mouth as he is apt to do...
    Good luck Erin on the new show... I'll be sure to tune in... Well maybe not as Tivo is your friend...

October 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Reply
  3. Christopher

I told NBC to replace Meredith Vieira with Erin Burnett rather than Ann Curry. But did they listen? No! And here I sit with no cable TV and cannot watch my favorite correspondent, Erin Burnett!!!!!

October 3, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Reply
  4. Don Rima

Now, we don't forget and we miss her on CNBC.

Good luck in your debut, Erin. Just imagine Mark being on the set with you if you get nervy and things will go just great.

All the best...

October 3, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Reply
  5. Well Done

Erin is the sexiest woman on television because she is so classy, smart and poised, and she has a marvelous sense of humor. Its great to see her do so well. CNN is fortunate to have her, and now mainstream/prime time viewers will get to enjoy her unique mix of "personal professionalism."

October 3, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Reply
  6. 2EL8

She has pretty eyes.

October 3, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Reply
  7. Larry H

Very talented and smart. Also very HOT!

October 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Reply
  8. Robert Dohrenburg

Erin, Good luck in your new endeavor.

Remember that you don'y have to prove anything to anybody, don't let anybody intimidate you, you are a capable and knowledgeable person perfect for the job at hand.

I'll be watching your show tonight.

October 3, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Reply
    • Don Rima

Right on the money. Don't let them push you around kiddo...you've paid your dues, and feel free to push back!

You can start with Piers and his totally crass sandwich joke... 🙂

October 3, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Reply
  9. trader two

Erin's show is sure to be a hit. I pity the "tingle up my leg" wanna be elite Chris Mathews on MSNBC. He's pulling out all the stops for a big show tonight at 7, but has no chance against this super smart woman with a real personality!

October 3, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Reply
  10. ALKP

Good luck Erin!

October 3, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Reply
  11. ertre

Welcome Erin!!!

October 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  12. Mike

Though I'm not a big Wall St. fan, I have enjoyed Burnett's reporting of it and its effects on Main St. America. Morning Joe Scarbourgh calls her "International Superstar, Erin Burnett", good luck Superstar, we'll be watching.

October 3, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Reply