February 14th, 2012

Von Furstenberg challenges Santorum's views on feminism

On a Sunday morning talk show, Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum was asked about a passage in his 2005 book, "It Takes a Family."

The passage reads:
"The radical feminists succeeded in undermining the traditional family and convincing women that professional accomplishments are the key to happiness."

Santorum defended his comments.

"My wife is a working, working woman. We had children and she decided to, to take a career, take off time in her career and raise children. And I can tell you this section was written in large part in cooperation with her as a mother, who as a lawyer and neonatal intensive nurse, someone with a great amount of professional experience, who felt very much like society and those radical feminists that, that I was referring to, were not affirming her choice," said Santorum on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Diane von Furstenberg, a fashion pioneer and the creator of the wrap dress – a symbol of women's liberation in the 1970s, came OutFront to discuss her idea and how she's using it to empower women around the world.

During her appearance on the show, she discussed Rick Santorum's comments with CNN's Erin Burnett.

"I believe that all women should have children. I think women are made to have children and to be mothers." She added, "I also think women have to have an identity outside the home," said von Furstenberg.

Obama stresses economic roles with China's expected new leader

Von Furstenberg has been designing clothes for over forty years and is now betting heavily on China's emerging market.  She said the U.S. shouldn't be afraid China. According to CLSA Asia Pacific Markets in 2011, China accounted for 21% of the $263 billion global luxury goods market.

"I don’t think we should always look at the Chinese like they taking jobs. They are also bring us more and more jobs. Because, they are the biggest growing consumer. I think what is going on in China is exciting," said Von Furstenberg.

Von Furstenberg added that the wife of China's Vice President Xi Jingping who is in the U.S. meeting with President Barack Obama was a big fan of her clothing line.

Tune into tonight at 7pm ET for more of Erin's interview with Diane von Furstenberg.

____________________________________

The DVF Awards recognize and support women who are using their resources, commitment and visibility to transform the lives of other women. These are women who have had the courage to fight, the power to survive and the leadership to inspire. Each year, five awards are given to women who have demonstrated leadership, strength and courage in their commitment to women's causes. The People's Voice Award is chosen by popular vote from four nominees presented at dvfawards.com.

The public is invited to vote online and the award is granted to the woman who receives the most votes.

CLICK HERE to vote!

Filed under: I.D.E.A.
  1. bubble shooter full screen

It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

April 1, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Reply
  2. red

I think the true feminism is when you're independent of men...for all, only you must care of your family and work. isn't it ? milf

March 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Reply
  3. Steve -- who truly knows it all

"She said the U.S. shouldn't be afraid China."

Are there any copy readers at CNN?

March 9, 2012 at 7:25 am | Reply
  4. Ralph Blair

Mr. Santorum can easily settle the Birth Control and Abortion Issue by issuing the following statement:
    If I am elected as your President; I will issue an execurive order to ban Insurance companies from paying for 1.
    Birth Control Pills. 2. Ban Insurance Companies from paying for all medications that enhances male creative organs,

This mean Erectile Disfunction Medications

February 29, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Reply
    • Joe

Lysias. Here is UK definition of Terrorism. Terrorism: itetrpretanion.E+W+S+N.I.This section has no associated Explanatory Notes(1)In this Act e2809cterrorisme2809d means the use or threat of action wheree28094(a)the action falls within subsection (2),(b)the use or threat is designed to influence the government [F1or an international governmental organisation] or to intimidate the public or a section of the public, and(c)the use or threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious [F2, racial] or ideological cause.(2)Action falls within this subsection if ite28094(a)involves serious violence against a person,(b)involves serious damage to property,(c)endangers a persone28099s life, other than that of the person committing the action,(d)creates a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public, or(e)is designed seriously to interfere with or seriously to disrupt an electronic system.(3)The use or threat of action falling within subsection (2) which involves the use of firearms or explosives is terrorism whether or not subsection (1)(b) is satisfied.(4)In this sectione28094(a)e2809cactione2809d includes action outside the United Kingdom,(b)a reference to any person or to property is a reference to any person, or to property, wherever situated,(c)a reference to the public includes a reference to the public of a country other than the United Kingdom, and(d)e2809cthe governmente2809d means the government of the United Kingdom, of a Part of the United Kingdom or of a country other than the United Kingdom.

April 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Reply
  5. RAS

This country has been sold to big business years ago. Elections are only for show and really do not make any difference. All political adds and debates should contain the disclamer,"For Entertainment Purposes Only."

February 19, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Reply
  6. JenBE

Am I alone in finding Ms. Von Furstenberg's remark every bit as disrespectful as those that have been made by Mr. Santorum?

Excuse me Ms. Von Furstenberg, but I don't believe it's your place to tell me, or anyone else, what I should do or what I was "made" to be. You may have the best of intentions to speak on behalf of women and women's rights, but with statements like that one you actually do us all a disservice.

The mainstream feminist movement (in my view) is all about giving women two things they didn't have in the past: choices, and respect. The choice to be a mother who works in the home, a mother who also works outside the home, or to not become a mother at all. And every woman deserves to have whatever choice she (together with her partner/family) makes respected by others, without being unfairly judged or criticized for it.

February 15, 2012 at 8:01 am | Reply
  7. Tina

All women should have children?? All women don't want to have children Ms. Furstenberg! I am confused by that statement...

February 15, 2012 at 12:04 am | Reply
  8. tlc

Santorum is so correct. feminists take away womens rights

February 14, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Reply
  9. Frank from Gilroy

Santorum " One of the finest minds of the 13th Century"

February 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Reply
  10. dbag178

How did we get from rebuttal of Feminism to labor relations with China?

February 14, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  11. DRJ

"Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant!" – 16th century, here we come!. This guy is pretty scary. And if you do any research on him, you will find that his sanctimonious moral character is a facade. (Google Ensign + Santorum). Not dissimilar from much of the religious right who, on the one hand claim Christian ethics but on the other hand, want to "throw mama under the bus" while giving the 1% a free ride.

February 14, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Reply
  12. Candy

My comment is not pro or con for Mr. Santorum. But Ms. Von Furstenberg, if you can make a blanket statement such as you made "all women should have kids and be mothers". Not me, I've never wanted kids and I'm over 50. They're wonderful but not for me. Whether mothers work outside the home or not (we know they work very hard on the inside of the home), I thank God for women who have chosen to have children. After all it's how we all got here. We all have opinions. Just because he is running for President obviously makes him have to do more explaining. But you just got to think about that blanket statement you made. You both have opinions and beliefs. The difference is you are not running for president. It is kind of nice to hear someone stand up for what he has said and his beliefs even if it is not the popular thing to do. It's called "integrity" and I'm not even republican.

February 14, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Reply
  13. smum

And the republicans dare to criticize the Taliban? How much more insult to their intelligence do republican voters want to get? This is the $64K question.

Amazing, how weak minds are so gullible to vote not only against their own best interests but doing so with such energy. It would be laughable were it not be so dangerous.

February 14, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Reply
  14. Barbbtx

The symbol of women's liberation, Diane von Furstenberg, doesn't think women should have the choice to stay home and raise a family. It's interesting that Rick Santorum thinks they should have that choice and somehow he is the one against women's rights? I pick Rick to represent women.

February 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Reply
  15. susan

ALL WOMEN should have children, and if they can't have children then they should adopt one. Women are MADE to be mothers. Diane should stick to designing clothes and keep her mouth shut. She sounds worse than Santorum. Let's see, the planet has about SEVEN BILLION people on it. Maybe we should pass a global law that ALL WOMEN should have children. I think Diane would like that.

February 14, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Reply
  16. petena

Now lets see..........He is not for women, gays, latinos, asians, or blacks. That leaves only white men. Good Luck Santourum.

February 14, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Reply
  17. StevieT

Typical political disconnect – the notion of the little lady at home is based on 50's and 60's wage levels that did not require 2 incomes to break even. Times have changed, he didn't.
    This kind of thinking totally disqualifies Santorum IMHO.

February 14, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Reply
  18. babooph

Has anyone told this nut case,Santorum, that there are women who are not evangelical ,who also vote ?

February 14, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Reply
    • Alyssa

Santorum is Catholic, not Evangelical.

February 16, 2012 at 8:24 am | Reply
  19. Karyn

Wait, did she just say that all women should be mothers, and that women were 'made to have children and be mothers'? Sorry, I am not having kids. I don't like small children, and would be a terrible mother. Does that make me less of a woman to von Furstenberg?

February 14, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Reply
  20. Realist

The only presidential candidate who is not a sociopath is Ron Paul. Give him a chance or risk thermo-nuclear war courtesy of the Israel firsters who control both parties.

February 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Reply
    • Alyssa

I'll agree that the only Republican candidate who is not a sociopath is Ron Paul. I don't believe the President is one either.

February 16, 2012 at 8:25 am | Reply
      • Asep

KreativeKaos, Have you tried checking with any local sehtiat, humanist or freethought organizations in Detroit? It's possible that one or more of those groups may either be arranging something or know of a group transportation option from a nearby city. I know our local group is aware of a bus being arranged from Springfield, MO for example. Good luck on your search, hope to see you there!

April 14, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Reply
  21. ConeyIslandBaby

Really, so now the Republicans are going to nominate Rick Santorum? A man that is such an Extremist that he doesn't think a Woman who has been Raped should be allowed to get an abortion. Rick Santorum was quoted as saying a Rape victim "should just make the best out of a bad situation". And this is the same Rick Santorum who came out in support of the so-called "Personhood Amendment" which would not only outlaw all abortions, but which would also outlaw Birth Control Pills. Can you believe the arrogance of this guy. The Republicans are completly delusional if they think the Women of America are going to let the likes of Rick Santorum take away the basic right of a Woman to control her own body. The last thing this country needs is the Ayatollah Rick Santorum going on his private Jihad against Women's rights.

February 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Reply
  22. Bad Billy Biker

Santorum is so beyond the pale; a complete buffoon so wrapped up in his sanctimonious self righteous moral demagoguery that he seems incapable of thinking.

February 14, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Reply
  23. Debbie

Mrs Santorum has been pregnant for the better part of seven years! The Santorums hold the Duggards of 19 and counting fame, as role models for the perfect American family. Mr Santorum I would like to tell you that not understand that siting a baby every is not a

February 14, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Reply
  24. Peter

Rick Santorum is an experiment by aliens that has gone terribly wrong. In his time, way in the past, he is actually considered pretty normal. They weren't able to return him to his original time so they brainwashed him into thinking that he belongs here. It's pretty obvious he doesn't.

February 14, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Reply
  25. Owen Hoffman

Oh obviously it would be much better for the children to stay in daycare 24/7 and not have a parent at home taking care of them. Who cares whether it's the man or the woman – somebody is gonna have to stay home if they don't want daycare centers raising their children. Will it be better if men be the ones to do this? I don't know.

February 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Reply
    • Alyssa

There's nothing wrong with daycares (and it should be obvious that no child is left in them for 24 hours in a day). In fact a good day care center provides socialization for the child that they ordinarily wouldn't get with stay at home parents, be they fathers or mothers.

February 16, 2012 at 8:27 am | Reply
  26. yogi

And this is the cream of the GOP crop? This is a group of deeply flawed candidates. Huntsman was the only one that had presidential qualifications, and he left the race. That really shows the caliber of many Republicans who only have eyes for the extreme, lack of reason, lack of so much.
    Obama four more years.

February 14, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Reply
    • Amelia

Ron Paul is not a viable tpioon in my opinion because I find his foreign policy harmful to this country. Now, I do enjoy a number of his other positions, but all those turn irrelevant if we become too weak on defense. Furthermore, I think he'll be the next candidate to drop out he will finish last in South Carolina. Lastly, I wanted to poll the other three candidates to get an idea who would to best just out of those three.

April 6, 2012 at 12:17 am | Reply
  27. Peter

This guy was born waaaaaay after his time!

February 14, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Reply
  28. Phattee

If you're gay, black, Latino, Muslim, Asian, female, or poor, there is no justifiable reason to vote for the GOP.

February 14, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Reply
    • Peter

Add intelligent to that list.

February 14, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Reply
      • Arjhuna

For me personally- I don't know. Of ucsroe, no politician has any real moral superiority over the average person- it's foolish to think they could, even more so to believe their BS when they claim so.But since we're talking about Republicans, whose whole raison d'etre according to the campaign propaganda is moral superiority, hell yes. They *make* it relevant by spouting all junk designed to reel in those who are browbeaten by their dogmatic beliefs into wanting to be strongly led by moral authorities.

April 5, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Reply
    • CH

Lets see which party donates more to charity, which party actually voted for womens rights and which party voted for equal voting rights for minorities. here is a clue not the dumbcrates

February 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Reply
      • Alyssa

What examples are you speaking of where Democrats don't vote for women's rights or minority rights?

February 16, 2012 at 8:28 am | Reply
    • Roy

Or a white man, seeing that the GOP will eventually bow to demographic "realities" and become a me-too browned-out socialist party itself.

February 14, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Reply
    • Joe

In fact, if you are a sentient being, there is no reason to vote for the GOP.

February 14, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Reply
    • Frank from Gilroy

Agreed! And if you are not in the top 2% and you are voting GOP you are either an idiot or a racist.

February 14, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Reply
      • Elvio

Financial Times reports today that there's going to be a ccrfenenoe in SC over the weekend where the conservatives will try to unite their support behind one candidate. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the Santorum and Perry support ends up going to Gingrich (which could give him victory in the state's primary).

April 9, 2012 at 11:49 am | Reply
  29. ChrkeePrde

CNN loves to take things out of context. They love democrats... idiots.

February 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Reply
  30. Oy

As much as I don't like Santorum, Von Furstenberg isn't winning me over, either! All women should have children? Shouldn't that just be an OPTION and not an obligation?

February 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Reply
  31. ChrkeePrde

Interesting how CNN hates Santorum. A biased article, or should I say cluster of articles, based solely on attacking Santorum, taking things out of context, and making the man seem nuts based on rumours as well as comments (peculiarly) from extremists from the other end of the spectrum. Talk about a donkey telling the other he has long ears!

February 14, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
  32. Gregory

Please, OH PLEASE Republicans nominate this guy!!!!!

February 14, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
  33. Kevin

Rick Santorum is a dangerous idiot. Fortunately, he has absolutely ZERO chance of ever being elected as President of the United States.
    With that said, does anyone proofread anymore? The errors in this article, are almost as glaring as the errors in the logic of that frothy mix, Santorum.

February 14, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Reply
  34. CalM.

Hmmm, NoKidding, Jimt, and Tom- made posts at 7;29, 7:38, and 7:44- which were immediately approved and posted. I made a post at 7:44, exactly the same time as Tom, and now it is 27 minutes later (I'm attempting to post this at 8:11p.m.) and mine has yet to be approved. Is it possible that the reason for the delay in my approval is the fact that CNN disapproves of the conservative bent of my post?
    Methinks so.
    Guess I'll go over to Fox News. They ARE fair and balanced, and I won't be censored.

February 14, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Reply
    • Inass

Serial monotony is more like it. I saw on Twitter that Ms. Palin was seen at Barney s tynrig on moose-hair sweater vests. I noticed that the gentleman in the bed isn't even wearing a sweater vest! What's the world coming to?

April 7, 2012 at 5:17 am | Reply
  35. nolimits3333

The Republican War on Women continues....

February 14, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Reply
  36. Joy, Sacramento CA

Note to Mr. Santorum AND Mrs Santorum - respectfully, please clarify what you think the difference is between a "radical" feminist and a feminist that you feel is not "radical". I keep hearing this term "radical feminist" being thrown around, and am not sure exactly how you define that term. Thank you.

February 14, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Reply
  37. El Flaco

Women have to get used to the idea that it is not necessary to have children to be happy. The more children we have, the unhappier they will ultimately be. The earth cannot support its current population.

February 14, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Reply
  38. Pretty Tulips

Will someone kindly advise Mr Santorum that we are currently living in the 21st century. His choice of lifestyle and religious beliefs are however still being practiced in some parts of the middle east. Perhaps he and his family would be happier living their pious lives there.

February 14, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Reply
  39. Bob n LA

Tom – your comment is right -on. And so is Diane's. I came from a single parent household- there was three fo us. We ate well, were well dressed and sat down to a home cooked meal every night of the week. Our mother attended every sporting event and volunteered to help with the activities.My mother maintained a household and owned a house in Los Angeles on a meger salary, and no one has the right to say she, or any other woman should stay home. Crawl back into 19th Century Rick with your antiquated ideas and leave us alone!

February 14, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Reply
  40. Joy, Sacramento CA

well sheesh!!! Bad enough that Santorum is bashing working women, but now Von Furstenburg says that ALL women should have kids??? Has everybody gone crazy?? ... And Ms Von Furstenburg, please explain to us ignorant women just how China is bringing more jobs to the U.S., rather than taking jobs away???

February 14, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Reply
  41. Aaron

The Repub frontrunners are both extremists, one Catholic, the other Mormon. That would be fine.....except they don't have the right to try and impose their Taliban-like regimens on the rest of us.

February 14, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Reply
  42. Babs

Is this woman an Amercian? Or German? Seriously, why do we need to hear what actors, designers and artists think about anything other then their craft? Who cares what "famous" people think!

February 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Reply
  43. DPWEA

No, Rick's point is that women who CHOOSE to stay home with the kids are treated as lesser women by radical feminists. He is not saying that women are not allowed to have a job if they have kids. Sure, he believes that having a parent home with the children is better for the children, and I believe he is correct. But, parents should be free to choose what is best for their own family.

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Reply
  44. Tom

Rick Santorum is totally unqualified to be president of the USA. He's a nutball!

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Reply
    • DPWEA

Waht, Barak Obama was qualified?!?

February 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Reply
    • Noodle Nose Johnson

Tom, you owe America's nutballs an apology.

February 14, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Reply
    • Ken

Ya! Unlike that non-radical former business-owner, former Governor, former CEO, former trail blazer, former innovator, former legislative guru we elected president in 2008. LOL. All the hate and all the fear from the left is like trail of bread crumbs back to the reality of who they least want to run against. Keep the hate coming. It's good data.

February 14, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Reply
    • CH

Like that matters this country elected nobama

February 14, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Reply
  45. CalM.

Looks like the author is desperately trying to find conflict between the two when there is none. From the quotes, seems to me that Santorum and Von Furstenberg agree. The only difference is his wife saw the importance of putting child-rearing before her own ambitions, while her children were young, then went back to her careers.
    Sad how these lib women are so incredibly self-centered, and not the least bit ashamed of it.

February 14, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Reply
    • Alyssa

And why couldn't Mr. Santorum put child-rearing before HIS ambitions? He too could've elected to stay home with the kids.

February 16, 2012 at 8:32 am | Reply
  46. angryoldguy

Mr. Santorum would be a great candidate for 1812, NOT 2012!

February 14, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Reply
  47. clarke

Sounds like it's his way or the highway. I think he is a bit of a control freak, and he anger's easy when somone doesn't agree with him. It appears he has a bit of an issue with women and their personal freedoms. Well ladies want to live in a cave and be beaten with a club, he is the man to vote for. NOT

February 14, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Reply
  48. Jimt

Not the kind of fellow i would like to vote for.

February 14, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Reply
  49. NoKidding

Mr Santorum, so you are saying that while men get to enjoy having kids and a career, do not listen to those feminists who tell you that women can enjoy the same. You sound like a chauvinist pig to me!

February 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Reply
    • Re: NoKidding

I believe Santorum is responding to the radical feminists who believe (and they are out there) that they HAVE to have a successful career as the #1 focus in their lives to prove their worth as a woman. If you ask me, he agrees with Von Furstenberg on the duality between being a career woman, but taking time out of that career to raise children. If you don't wan't children, you don't have to have them, but don't pass them off on a nanny an never see them! This world would be a lot worse off without the loving care of mothers.

February 14, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Reply
      • Alyssa

And people like you take all responsibility away from fathers for raising their children. Happier mothers do make for happier children. So perhaps the fathers should sacrifice something of their own ambitions rather than expecting all the sacrifices to come from the mothers.

February 16, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
  50. Jeetu

I think men and women should be treated equally and the old ideas that women need to be at home while having and raising childern is not appropriate in the 21st century. Similarly, women should have health insurance coverage for birth control devices including contrasepctics without regard to religion or other belief. This is the only way to be consistent with American values.

February 14, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Reply
  51. Mindie from India

RIcky sounds like he's afraid of women. Good Grief if all the good mfg. jobs hadn't been shipped overseas, more women WOULD have been able to be stay at home moms. Women would like to be there for the kids, but families need two incomes these days just to get by. If Ricky really cared about women (which we see he doesn't) he'd been encouraging women instead of trying to supress them.

February 14, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Reply
  52. Eric in TN

I don't know that Santorum and DVF disagreed that much...misleading headline. It sounds like his wife did what DVF suggested – have kids and a career. Now, I think if you dug deeper they would have disagreements but not really here. DVF even suggested that there's a season for mothering and a season for career. It's like CNN was trying to dig up trouble and start a fight.

February 14, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Reply
  53. Kim

What about women who simply don't want to have children? Don't they count? Shouldn't they have that choice? I really like kids but I think that urging all women to have children is insane. There are so many severely mentally ill women who have children and this is a huge mistake and the children pay the price for it.The evidence of this: all the children in foster care and all the ones who suffer and die as the result of abuse. Also, as the earth struggles and fails to support the 7 BILLION people we already have here, encouraging women to reproduce even more is extremely irresponsible. I think women should be encouraged NOT to have kids!!

February 14, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Reply
  54. scorpdude

A big nothing as far as an article or argument being made.....where is the gist of the article where Santorum's view is being taken to task, instead, we're treated to a fashion designer who's apparel appeals to the wife of a Chinese politician....boring.....

February 14, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Reply
    • Wawat

The New Atheism has come of age! When a Washington rally occurs, it dsoilifies the movement.While there's more to the Rally than just atheism/agnosticism, I'm truly baffled why there is a growth in non-theism at a time when scientific advances in cosmology increasingly show the universe (or even multiverse) had an absolute beginning and is fine-tuned for intelligent life in the initial conditions, etc. This does not point toward non-theism. Who's being reasonable here?This is the time to realize there is something eternal and transcendent. It's the time for a conceptual analysis of what this eternal something is. Unfortunately, my atheist friends are cramming a multi-verse into the gap! But the multi-verse, if it exists, does not have the properties of something eternal and transcendent.

April 14, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Reply
  55. garc

If all women should have children, why is it every week we hear a new story of some baby dropped off in a garbage can or something like it? Not every women is a good mother. Santorum just wants to set women back centuries. No wonder his wife always looks unhappy.

February 14, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Reply