OutFront live Mon. – Fri. 7p ET

After nearly seven weeks on the run, suspected cop killer Eric Matthew Frein is in custody, Pennsylvania State Police spokeswoman Connie Devens said. Erin Burnett has the latest.
June 20th, 2012

Parents charged with killing daughter's pimp

A mother and father have been charged with gunning down a man they claim was acting as their runaway teenage daughter's pimp.

The pair have been accused of trying to kill 22-year-old Calvin Sneed on two separate occasions, succeeding on the second attempt. Sneed was shot in the head while driving in San Francisco in the early morning hours of June 4.

Attorneys for the pair claim they are innocent, while friends and family say they tried to rescue their daughter through a myriad of legal ways.

The couple appeared in court today, just a day after a Grand Jury decided a Texas father would not face charges for beating his daughter's molester to death. Is this another case of vigilante justice?

Filed under: Crime
  1. John Elleson

I wish Teen Rescue was there for this family and was able to rescue the daughter. This is what we are all about.

June 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Reply
  2. Travon

Zimmerman justice! Where is Al and Jesse??

June 22, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Reply
  3. Grim Reaper

People are finally taking matters into their own hands because the justice syetem is a joke. 70% of Congress are attorneys including our Sec. of State, VP, and Presidents. None of them are more than mouthpieces that all need to go. Good for the parents-KILL ALL PIMPS.

June 22, 2012 at 11:04 am | Reply
  4. salvador benjamin

Not the best way to resolve the problem...

June 22, 2012 at 10:14 am | Reply
  5. DrunkSailor

I'd say justice is served on their level; though I wouldn't shoot someone in the head. After serving my country for almost 9 years I'm sad to view the things going on back here in the states. I can't believe I put my life on the line for idiots taking advantage of our "freedom". Get an education, pay your taxes. In the long run I would of probably beat him with a bat if I found out someone did that to my child, after going about things the right way first.

June 22, 2012 at 9:20 am | Reply
  6. marctheduck

Liberals will be against this sort of vigilante justice because the PIMP is a democrat (you don't think he's a Republican do you?). And he's probably officially poor so he needs government support (in return for his vote of course). BTW, Obama is toast in November. We're sick of your stupid Change.

June 22, 2012 at 1:43 am | Reply
  7. bbqmaster

They should have pimped him out first, THEN shot him....Waste of flesh..

June 22, 2012 at 1:24 am | Reply
  8. spectre

It's about time somebody took out the trash! Maybe if a jury cuts them loose they'll take out some more!

June 21, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Reply
  9. DGS

Rapist, murderers, kidnappers, pimps, child molesters are garbage. What happens to them does not matter to me. Im sure every father reading this article would do the same thing if someone pimped out their daughter.

June 21, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Reply
  10. mk82lald

I'd kill someone trying to pimp my daughter too...

June 21, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Reply
  11. fp737

I'd say this is a good start.

June 21, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Reply
  12. Mike

The only crime I see here is discharging a firearm within city limits. Three months probabtion and a $50 fine. Next!

June 21, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Reply
  13. Sawyer

That pimp deserved to be gunned down. If the law does not allow parents to protect their children, then who can protect them? Obviously not the law itself.

June 21, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Reply
  14. Shawn

Give those parents a medal...Word!

June 21, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Reply
  15. Nightblade

STOP LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA !!!!!!!!! AND START LOOKING FOR REAL CRIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Reply