OutFront live Mon. – Fri. 7p ET

U.S. jets and partner nations began airstrikes in the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, Syria. CNN's Erin Burnett has more tonight.
November 23rd, 2012

Jeb Bush for President in 2016?

The 2012 presidential election is barely behind us, but speculation is already shifting to who will be running in 2016. One name floating around is Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, the younger brother of President George W. Bush - part of the Bush political dynasty.

Jeb Bush, Jr. hopes dad will run for president

OutFront tonight: CNN Contributors Maria Cardona and Reihan Salam.

Filed under: Politics
  1. cdub2k

America, as a whole, has gotten over racism as evidenced by Obama being elected twice.
    I don't think America has gotten over Bush. I thnk we are all Bushist bigots. Can we look past his last name and listen to what he has to bring to the table? Let's end the Bushism in America. Clean it up!!

November 27, 2012 at 9:52 am | Reply
  2. John Summers

Try this again, my last comment didn't post. IT WILL BE A LONG DAY IN HELL !
    This family has done nothing but get us into war after war after war... destroyed our country's economy, ran the USA's name through mud... so many countries severed ties with the US under the last Bush... they lied to us about Iraq (and EVERYONE knows it was a lie.. theres no misleading.. it was an outright LIE!... You cannot brainwash the entire population into being that moranically stupid...

But as said above... LET HIM RUN!!! It will guarantee that a Republican will not win... Guess Hillary will be our next President if the options are Hillary or Jeb..

November 27, 2012 at 9:48 am | Reply
  3. John Summers

Sorry.. I dont think so... Its the last thing that will ever hqappen... We have already had two of them.. and the last time a Bush was in office.. The world started to hate us, we had several countries shut down their embassies and recall their diplomats, we had an economic collapse, and the richest people in the country got richer after massive tax cuts for them. I would say if hell froze over and if pigs fly I might vote for him.. but you know what.... There is still no way in hell I will ever do that.

November 27, 2012 at 9:45 am | Reply
  4. superbole

No more shrubbery. No more family dynasties. No way. No frakken way.

November 27, 2012 at 7:54 am | Reply
  5. superbole

I'm not a political enthusiast – I don't make phone calls, distribute political pamphlets, attend rallys, wear slogans, or picket. But I swear to God that I'll do all of those things (and more) to campaign AGAINST Jeb Bush.

November 27, 2012 at 7:51 am | Reply
  6. NoGr8rH8r

What don't the Republicans get?
    Bush = Never Again!

November 27, 2012 at 4:28 am | Reply
  7. phearis

I hope he does run. It'll guarantee we get a Clinton in the White House.

November 26, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Reply
  8. Voiceinthewind

Put him in prison with the rest of the Shrub caln where they belong.

November 26, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Reply
  9. J0nx

Dude, seriously give it up. The Bush name is forever doomed when it comes to politics. The GOP didn't even trot GW out a SINGLE time for Romney because they knew it would mean instant political doom for them to be associated with Bush. I find that very sad and sums up everything that is wrong with the GOP. At this point they are nothing more than the right arm of the democratic party and are filled with nothing but bought and paid for RINOs cowtowing to every minority or special interests group in the vain hopes of getting their vote; none of which they received in the last election. Conservative values are sadly unrepresented in politics these days.

November 26, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Reply
  10. hannah

We've been Bush whacked twice now why would we want another one? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice double shame on me. .

November 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Reply