January 29th, 2014

Erin Burnett: It's good to be back

On her first day back to the anchor chair, CNN's Erin Burnett fills us in on how her maternity leave went and how excited she is to be back OutFront.

Filed under: OutFront
  1. Tina Iskander

How did Erin Burnett lose the baby weight? Please tell me. She looks great!

April 21, 2014 at 7:48 pm | Reply
  2. Lois Comrie

ERIN BURNETT...... Sloooooooooooooooooooow down with your words/sentences so one can grasp them. Do you not want viewers to receive and understand what you are saying?

February 26, 2014 at 7:57 pm | Reply
  3. Shelley Wooldridge

Seriously? Aren't you listening to what she is saying? Yet another blindsided person on earth.

February 25, 2014 at 2:48 pm | Reply
  4. Shelley Wooldridge

Ms. Burnett, you seem to be a beautiful and smart young lady, please don't make the mistake of letting the liberal party brainwash you into reading the wrong messages to the American people from script! In your interview with Ted Nugent you were simply "reading from a script" that CNN provided for you and it showed. Mr. Nugent speaks the truth and I'm sorry if you don't agree with his mannerisms but, quite honestly, your media group these days sucks! It's never about the truth yet more about what the liberals want you to say to support their twisted agenda of changing America! Please don't pass this kind of nonsense on to your child now that you are a new mother. It would be wrong to do so but instead pass on the pride that America should have to save our country from communism and social takeover. Ted Nugent is right and I think you know it if you can see past the brainwashing that CNN puts upon you. You are so young and beautiful and have a lot going for you. Don't let this kind of liberal crap trap you into a world of doom.

February 25, 2014 at 2:46 pm | Reply
  5. Roy Johnson

Excellent interview with Nugent! Very fair, both handled it well ! Will be watching you more, but wish you were on Fox! Enjoy your family, we just celebrated our 54 year! Roy &Mary

February 25, 2014 at 2:27 am | Reply
  6. BrianJaybush

OK,you're a rebel! Using a Blackberry in a world that Apple has bought and paid for! Well.... anyway, the snobby upper end of American culture. I understand you also prefer a stick shift vehicle – like I said, you're a rebel! But to my point: if, heaven forbid, your BBerry gives up the ghost and they've stopped making new ones (which could happen next week, if Wall Street is any predictor), then please, PLEASE, do not let any IT elitist "hold your hand and take you to the Apple store." Please! Remember, iPhones are only one of THREE living smart phone ecosystems. While they hold a majority of users in this country, world-wide they are but a small fraction of users. Android and Windows Phone are alive and well, Erin, and very worth considering. The three break down this way: iPhones for the snob in you; Android for the geek in you; and Windows Phone for the person who wants a phone that is fun and easy to use and, hey, instantly connects with the whole Windows ecosystem (Sky Drive, Office, and the like). Here's hoping your BBerry lives a long and happy life (I still remember my BBerries with fondness), but when the time comes to change – be the rebel that you are!

February 19, 2014 at 8:55 pm | Reply
  7. Peace

Wow,talk about losing a lot of weight after a baby ! Amazing !

February 11, 2014 at 11:48 am | Reply
  8. John M

I'm so glad you are back. I have no idea what your political views are and that's how I want my news. You're tough & fair with everyone & after your program I feel like I got an objective view of what's important in the news (like I used to feel after watching Brokaw). Good job, enjoy motherhood & welcome back.

February 6, 2014 at 12:13 pm | Reply
    • Shelley Wooldridge

Yet another one blindsided by the Liberal outlook.

February 25, 2014 at 2:47 pm | Reply
  9. Tonya Johnson

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant, did you have a boy or a girl? God Bless you and your family!

January 31, 2014 at 9:18 pm | Reply