October 22nd, 2014

Rene Zellweger raises eyebrows with her new look

Renee Zellweger is one of Hollywood's most famous faces.

As Jeanne Moos puts it, "she may have raised more than her own eyebrows."

Now, many of her fans say they barely recognize her.

Jeanne looks at the public's reaction... and some overreactions.

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. ReggieP

Renee looks lovely and I really don't see any difference, we seem to have a cruel double standard and people need to leave her alone. She is happy and in a good place in her life perhaps the naysayers are just jealous. I say you go girl and ignore all the negativity!

November 1, 2014 at 12:49 pm | Reply
  2. catluvgal

If celebrities who have WADS of cash cannot get good plastic surgery, it makes me think I'd be a fool to try it with my limited resources. I'm a woman in my 40's but I'd rather look like myself and keep my money.

October 31, 2014 at 5:02 pm | Reply
  3. Bill

Sometimes plastic surgery backfires. What can you say? Jennifer Grey had a similar problem. Had a nose job that made her unrecognizable. Ended her career.

October 31, 2014 at 9:43 am | Reply
  4. J Freeman

I'm so sick of hearing about this subject, and I'm sure she is too, move on to something else!

October 30, 2014 at 12:07 am | Reply
  5. Mike, Albany

She looks like the offspring of Cynthia Nixon and Anne Heche

October 28, 2014 at 2:48 pm | Reply
  6. antano1970

Its nice to see the film industry using low-average looking chicks instead of just grabbing any hottie off the street

October 28, 2014 at 1:58 pm | Reply
  7. Joe Fattal

I guess when you have money to throw you can change your face.

October 27, 2014 at 10:44 am | Reply
  8. Clint

That poor woman. She was a stunner, but must have been so self-conscious that she thought she needed to change. Now, she looks much older and is unrecognizable... Jennifer Grey redux.

October 26, 2014 at 5:46 am | Reply
  9. janet

She should have talked to Jennifer Grey before having this career ending surgery.

October 25, 2014 at 7:06 pm | Reply
  10. sherrypeck19825

Are we really so obsessed with plastic surgery, as a society, that when a maturing actress DOESN'T wear the makeup [that makes her look 15 years younger]; we assume that she has had plastic surgery?
    It is quite obvious that she is simply not wearing makeup, and not maintaining her eyebrows (which includes tweezing, waxing, plucking, shaving, or threading - as well as drawing them in).
    Get over yourselves, America. Renee Zellweger clearly has gotten over HERself.

October 24, 2014 at 5:25 pm | Reply
  11. Andrew

who is that woman and what have they done with Renee?
    I don't recognize her and I am one who remembers a person by there face not there name.

October 23, 2014 at 11:55 am | Reply
    • Elsie

I didn't recognize her what so ever, her cheeks on her face look huge, all wrong, she's beautiful no question but the surgeon missed the mark on this job.

October 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm | Reply